
Hi Friends,
OK- OK- bad Carrie. I've been neglecting my blog-friend. It's just been insanely busy over here and apart from the daily sessions, I've been enjoying the nice days outside with my girls, and visiting with my relatives from DC (Shelby and Isaac), and trying to do a little spring cleaning, too! (that means organization of the clutter)
However, since I've been MIA so much lately, i thought I'd share with you what I've been doing by giving you the link to our personal family photos! Now- remember... even a professional photographer takes many snapshots and non-perfect pictures (duh)... so just bare with me here.. I'm just wanting to share with you what we've been doing! :-)
So- log on- check 'em out!
username: Workman09
password: 10872
*The first ones are of my sweet nephew Isaac (Brian's brother's son). We always try to get a few of him when he comes to town- especially since he'll be 2 soon (he and Juliana are only a few days a part).
*The next section are "fun family pics" and include stuff like the girls riding Papa's tractor, Brian's Senion picture (what a hottie!!), date night, and the girls having fun with Emmie.
(papa: jim and emmie: marilyn= brian's parents)
*Then we've got pics of my girls: there are tons of them... playing on swingset, watching AI, going for walks, dressup... etc...
*Then last is "friends and fam" and it has a few pictures of my roomies in college.. Peter the Cat.. etc...
I'd recommend the WEBSHOW (and you can choose to turn up the speed on the webshow to see them more quickly!--just hit the "fast" button)
OK- going to run and get a few things done before I need to go pick up the girlies from school!
love,
carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment