
This morning I had a blast at Jenny's house getting to meet sweet baby Katie... not even three weeks old yet. You'll all be happy to know that I'm going to a 24-48 hr Picture Promise for all baby pics done before 3 weeks old. This really is such a fun, sweet, perfect time for newborn sessions! Some restrictions apply... of course... but for the most part, i just want you to be able to share your little bundle of joy with the world that much quicker!
SO! I'll stop blabbing and just post!
(click on pics to enlarge)
Here's Bodhi... what a good ol' boy he was. He's going to take great care of his new baby sister.
if you want to see all of them
www.collages.net
username: Katie09
password: 10872
I think I'm going to LAKE WINNIE now!!! Anyone wanna join us for some HOT FUN!
I've never been... so I'm excited. I'm sure I'll keep you posted on FB with my random mobile uploads!
Lot of love,
Carrie












2 comments:
of course great pictures and wonderfully sweet baby, but that dog's face is magically delicious! I just want to grab it and kiss him! He is so droopy which I love!
These are beautiful!!! You are so talented.
Post a Comment