Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Catch up, AHHH-Gain... I'm no good at blogging during the busy season....

please click to view larger! :)

Wish I had time to post everything I've been doing this past month or 2.. but I'm doing good just to get these pics on the blog...
Know that I love you all, and I'm so thankful for you letting me preserve your sweet memories through photography! AND if you've still not done your Christmas card pictures, I'm going to do one more group of holiday sessions for Christmas cards and I'm going to pay for your rush fees, too. So email us at info@carrieworkman.com to see if my sweet Rachel can squeeeeze you in our crazy schedule! Christmas card sessions must be photographed by DEC 12th and Christmas Gift Sessions (sessions in which you're wanting to get pictures back before Christmas to use as gifts) must be photographed by 15th... so timeza wasting! There's no better gift for the family than new pictures of your sweet children! We'll even frame and wrap your goodies so all you have to do is sign the card!
Enjoy these new pictures and I'm soooo sorry to all of the other sessions that I've not been able to post! I promise, I'm doing my best over here ;)
love,
carrie































































































Love, Carrie