Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FREE PORTRAITS! SPACE LIMITED!


Do you love pictures of your children?
Do you love helping other people?
Do you love getting stuff for FREE?!
If I've gotten your attention, you'll want to pay close attention to what I am about to tell you!

I AM GOING TO DO FREE PORTRAITS ON APRIL 11th!
No session fee & Free gift portrait for first 25 children registered!!

Space will be limited... but I wanted to let you {my loyal customers and friends} know first!

It will be an Easter Egg Hunt/Relay for Life Benefit.
For your minimum donation of $25 {per child you want portraits taken of} to Relay for Life, you will receive a mini-session and a free portrait for each of your children. This is a $140+ value! 

My goal is to get One Good Picture of each child... which is what we all want... just One Good Picture, right? ...  And my other goal is to give back!  (more about that later!)

So- want to reserve a SPOT before it becomes available to the public?
Email me with any questions or to schedule your appointment time. 
(sessions begin at 4:30 and go until 6:30)

info@carrieworkman.com

If you don't get one of the first 25 Session appointments, we will be giving away LOTS of PORTRAIT sessions on the DAY OF the Eggs Benefit! There will be PRIZE EGGS worth Free Session Fees and Print Credits! AND when you register, you'll be entered into a drawing to win one of 10 Free Mini-Sessions! WOW!! You won't want to miss this event!

No comments: