
The girls and I have had a GREAT week! Thought I'd share some "random" moments with you!
Daddy has been at Daddy School all week in Atlanta (real estate classes) and Olivia and Juliana have been enjoying all of the "home days" (as Liv calls them).
Above is one of our recent "nature walks" across the street at Emmie and Papa's house (where I photograph all of my outdoor sessions).
Since Daddy is gone, the girls and I can have more interesting food!! Chinese food is one of my faves and I was happy that both Liv and Jules enjoyed it!!
Grocery Stores are so much fun with CAR BUGGIES! Especially with 2 steering wheels! Whoohoo!
We rented Nim's Island for $1.08 at Bilo's new RED BOX-type thing! How convenient! Cute movie but the girls were tired by the end and fell asleep in my bed.

We went to MOES one night and this was a picture of Olivia when I told her she had to eat her quesadilla before her cookie.
We had a few wagon rides which both girls just love!
Enjoying a juice box together. ahhh... how sweet... :)
Bath Time fun!
Hop Skotch!
Feeding the GEESE was a little intense!! They can be mean!
Just one of the pretty places to photograph over at Emmie and Papa's house...
Nature Walks at our house always involve picking ONE of every flower we see.
Today i got to photograph a little 6 week old baby... and my good friend Jamie was sweet enough to watch my girls. This was Juliana and her friend Riley eating raisens today when I picked them up.
And that about catches you up on our fun week!!!
love, Carrie, Liv & Jules










5 comments:
I am sad I missed all of those things...
Nature walks with Chandler involve picking flowers (so sweet) and then she finds and collects worms (dead or alive), bugs, ants, snails, lizards, and roly-polys. We had this exact adventure yesterday!
Glad you had so much fun!
How did you get the picture in the bed? It looks like you are on the ceiling! Looks like you guys had a great week!
You girls are so beautiful!
These. Are. GORGEOUS.
Post a Comment