Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy Day = Taking 500+ pictures, Editing 1000+ pictures

One of my new favorite pictures!
(Leslie your kids are tooo cute!)



Today was a great day... get to photograph a natural delivery/birth for a photographer friend, edited all of those pictures today!! (all SUPERnewborn sessions get next day service cuz I know you want to show off your little bundle!!), finished the Houghton Kids session (see above), finished the Sparkman kids session (see below), and worked on the pictures from the Just Between Friends consignment sale! I feel very productive and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy!
Thankfully my box wine has come to the rescue although I'm not sure he was needed tonight.

Lots of Love and CONGRATS to CHARLOTTE and her new BABY!
(I'll post a few of those once mama has seen them and has approved sharing)


Sparkman Boys- so very handsome



Just Between Friends Consignment Sale cleveland.jbfsale.com


And lastly, I'll leave you with Olivia's most amazing strawberry!
(go Season's Harvest for having the biggest strawberries ever!!)





Have a great night, friends....

love,
carrie

No comments: