Monday, June 29, 2009

Maddox Children and Real Horsies!

It's hard to believe it's almost JULY! Where did June go?!
It's been a busy month full of travel and I'm thinking that it will be a whole month until we have to pack again! (wedding in Atlanta)
I'm excited to start answering emails on my computer rather than my phone... and tackle the long list of to-dos that are piling up on me!

SO! enough about my stress... Here's a cutie picture of the Maddox Children... We did their mini-session last month but i never posted one of their pictures! and they were TOO CUTE not to share :)

Thanks to LISA tonight for Shadowing the Bridal session this evening... we had a great time and I think we got some FAB shots!! Laura was a natural with the camera... I can't wait to show you!! However, you can't see them until AFTER the wedding (July 18th!)

And I'll leave you with some fun family pictures...
Chris and Brian were roomies in college and we have all remained close friends.. Now- he's finally found is girl and they are getting married this fall. We spent some time with the two of them at her horse farm and Olivia LOVED riding... Jules, of course, thoroughly enjoy seeing the "horsie" (seen the video on my Facebook page about her getting excited about horses!?)


Chris and his lovely bride-to-be




Juliana was VERY into watching Sissy ride, but she didn't want to get near them.






Bye Horsies....

No comments: