
OK- so this hot mama does NOT look preggy... but yes.. she is... and only a few weeks away from delivery! Can ya believe it!? She looks AMAZING!
with her Sweet Mama
Here's a beautiful little girl who has won many pageants!!! And these are the kind of pageants where the kids are not even allowed to wear makeup! She's just a natural beauty and I loved taking her new headshots!
And once again, I'll leave you with a little family fun pics: don't you love knowing how I spend my evenings when I'm not shooting! :) hahha...
Nothing like dressup with the girls, wearing a princess crown while playing doctor, and rocking out w/ some vinyl on the record playah.
I'm so silly.. hehehe.. Does anyone else have this record!?!? If so, you've got a FREE SESSION! (doubt I'll be giving THAT away!!--but here's to hoping!)
Ok- thanks for all the interest in the Shadowing!!
We are going to have so much fun!!!
lots of love to my sweet blog followers- i really do appreciate you!
love,carrie








No comments:
Post a Comment