Thursday, June 25, 2009

SHADOW SESSION AVAILABLE!


You've been asking and now I'm offering!

I've got TWO shoots available on MONDAY, June 29th

5:30 Outdoor Session with 2 year old
7:00 Outdoor Bridal Session

Email me at carrie@carrieworkman.com and tell me why you want to come SHADOW!
(shadowing: assisting me with my photography session and watching what i do! Learn my techniques with natural lighting and posing, etc. And have a GREAT time with me and my intern Shashank)

*shadowing is free for moms just wanting to take better pictures
**shadowing is $100 for wanna-be photographers (semi-pros)
***shadowing is $250 for professionals wanting to up their game

So let me know if you're interested! I'd love to help YOU take better pictures!

Love,
Carrie

(*Check out the GREAT picture that Carly got while assisting at a shoot last month!-- she has a lot of experience so she was allowed to bring her camera to the outdoor session with cutest-dog-ever Cooper)

No comments: