Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THREE SHOOTS and I'm BEAT!

Well, since I've been shooting too much this week to actually edit new stuff, i thought I'd share with you a few sessions that you never got to see from this spring!


The future-super model, Britain! She is always happy at her sessions and has smiled since birth!


And you've not gotten to see the sweet pictures of Jackson's family celebrating his first birthday!


And I'd be wrong to not share with you the recent pictures of Jules.... Yes, even as a photographer, I'm falling into the 'second-child-has-no-photos' category... so I'm TRYING to play a little catch up!! Since yesterday's session had to cancel- it was a perfect time to take her outside for a 10-minute shoot!



WARNING: first child alert-- she had to get in a few shots to show off her dress-up :)





OH!! and I will leave you with one SUPER CUTE baby boy... minutes old...
Introducting Baby Gus Jennings.... His super-cool mama is a fellow photographer and she let me photograph his birth last week... Talk about an awesome day...


OK- Good night!! i'm exhausted!!! Thanks to TIFFANY for being my most awesome assistant and allowing me go to bed at 10:45, to Shashank for being our wonderful Summer intern and helping with tonight's fabulous family of 9, to Jaime for being a great helper/shadow friend today at Collin's baby session, and to Carly for helping me go through 500+ wedding images to be posted this weekend!!! You guys ROCK! i definitely could not do this without you!!!!!!!!!

and of course, you, too, honey.... you're still the sweetest person i've ever met....

Love,
carrie

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am fairly new to blogger, and I have really enjoyed your posts. The pictures are gorgeous, and your girls are beautiful. It's been years since I have seen your daughters in PDO.