I had to get up earlier than usual since it was my day to take the kiddos to school AND because I was going to meet my friend for coffee on her birthday.
Kids are loaded in the car: CHECK. Lunches: CHECK. Birthday cake for my friend: CHECK.
Car battery dead: CHECK. Yeah... it was dead fo show.
Thankfully, my birthday friend was sweet enough to come get me and my ragamuffins and took us to school! THANK YOU KATHY! :-)
So, off to Panera we went to have a coffee celebration!
Here's where I see an Angel of the Lord... aka Steve Bullins. He offered to come to my house and help me jump my car. What a blessing! I was trying to figure out how I was going to get to all of my appointments today! Thanks, Emily, for lending me your man. He even made sure that I went straight to Cleveland Tire to get my almost-flat tired checked. Good man. Good man.
Thankfully, I made it to Oliver's for the Photographers Lunch just in time! They have $.99 burgers on Wednesdays! My intern, Sarah, and I ate for less than $8 for the 2 of us.... salads and all! Mmmm! I'll have to tell www.funandfrugal.com about that!
So, after lunch, I picked up the girls from school and we played for a while before my 3:30 Photo Appointment... which was AMAZING!!! Not me.... HIM! I can't wait to tell you ALL ABOUT this little Star Boy... but I'll wait until I've got some pictures to show you.
After dinner and playtime with the girls, I met with my business planner and we went over some things about my blog and website.... all the while my hubby worked on his Bunz of Steel on the eliptical for over an hour. How does he do that?!! I can barely do it for 15 minutes... but then again, it's hard to remember things that happened over a year ago. :-|
AND CONGRATS TO TIFFANY (my assistant photographer/studio coordinator) !! She has a new baby NIECE as of this morning!



1 comment:
Carrie,
I like the new blog layout! Very nice! :)
Post a Comment