Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend in Atlanta

Monday Morning!! Sorta overwhelms me.... do I work on getting the house back to normal, or do I work on the much needed, and so-much-more-fun editing of recent sessions? OR do I download my camera and keep up with my new friend, BLOG?? 
All I know is that i have 3 precious hours until my 2 most precious children are home. So maybe I'll spend ONE hour on EACH. That could work.

We had a great weekend in ATLANTA visiting my family.

My niece, Kyla, celebrated her 2nd birthday... and she was adorable running around with her friends. My 2 girls just love playing with her!


I also got to see my Grandfather (Bob) in the hospital. Olivia calls her great-grandparents Bob and Anna. I'm so blessed to still have them in my life! They are wonderful people! And both of them are not feeling great right now... which makes me so very sad.  I just hope our visit helped release some endorphins and that he'll get to come home from the hospital SOON! My grandmother does not drive, so it's really hard for her to be alone without Bob. 



And then it's always just plain fun seeing my girls play with Granddaddy (my dad) and GiGi (my mom). My dad always spends lots of time with them on the playground... 



My mom always takes us on shopping adventures... and Olivia is SO excited to be big enough to go on the Girl's Shopping Trips... (when we're down in Atlanta, forget Saks... we love hitting the GOOD Goodwills and the consignments!!) I love to rummage!!! 
thanks Mom and Dad for a fun weekend!! 



and with that said, it's NOON and that means my FIRST HOUR updating blog is OVER!
:-) Staying on schedule!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have family in the Atlanta area and I love to go visit them. I love going to the consignment shops in Atlanta, as well. I had the same shopping excursion about a month ago and Chandler was excited about going. She waited in line for the dressing room to try on a scarf and 2 purses! She came out to model and went back in and changed. It was so funny.