
To everyone who has written me, sent and email, or actually cut out and mailed my article from last week's newspaper, THANK YOU! That really has meant to much to me to know that you cared enough to take a moment to mention you saw the article.
To those of you who didn't read the paper last weekend, CLICK HERE
It was an article about how I got to help further the career of Quentin Scott. He's an amazing young man from Cleveland who could soon be a HUGE STAR! This kid can sing! Oh my!! I'm honored that I could be apart of his story! And hopefully we'll get to see him on America's Got Talent in the near future!
If you're interested in helping him to the next level- please contact me! I don't want to drop the ball on this guy!! But I know nothing about agents and portfolios for children and all of that- so if you do and would be willing to offer your services to this amazingly talented young man, email us at info@carrieworkan.com


No comments:
Post a Comment