
This is our Spring '09 intern, Sarah! She has been such a wonderful addition to our team. We have absolutely loved having her on board these past couple of months. In order for you, our blog readers, to get an idea of what our dear Sarah is like...we have created a little Q&A.
Where are you from? Manchester, Connecticut
What is your favorite color? Deep teal
What is your favorite city? Something non-touristy, but beachy at the same time. I haven't found it yet :)
What is your favorite thing to cook? Pasta!
What is your favorite restaurant? Panera or PF Changs
What is your favorite word? "parapluie". It means umbrella in French :) It just sounds funny.
What movie can you recite by heart? Finding Nemo
What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? Be productive! Get homework out of the way. I'm a nerd! Favorite cool thing...relax and watch a movie and eat something chocolate!
Which tv show you makes you happiest? Oh my gosh... Lost! For sure.
What is your favorite beverage? Coffee by far...and diet coke! And water. I actually drink more water than both combined...which is good :)
If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would you chose? Ashley Olsen...This is shallow but I love her clothes and would love to raid her closet!
What is your favorite comfort food? Potatoes! In any form, preferably the french fried kind :)
What was the best piece of advice you were ever given? Who gave it to you? Be where you are when you are there. It is so applicable to every situation...so often we are somewhere and we don't appreciate what we have or we don't get everything out of something that we could, either because we are thinking too far into the future or our head is just not there at the moment, thinking of things we need to get done or such...
What do you hope to do after graduation? Right now the plans are to be an au pair in Ireland. Why? Just watch "P.S. I Love You". You'll know.
What possessions do you value most? my computer, my camera
What non-material things do you value most? selflessness, humor, compassion
Why did you pick this internship? Because I love photography and learning anything I can about it, as well as design and will pick up any skills along the way that I can.
What do you see yourself doing as an adult? Launching a Christian magazine for young adult women
What is your favorite part of your job so far? Working with Carrie and Tiffany :) Your boss makes all the difference!
No comments:
Post a Comment