Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Sales and Sneak Peak of J. Hogan!


The first day of Spring marks the first day of our "Spring Sale!"  We wanted to give all of you, our lovely clients, a heads up that we will soon be changing some of our products and pricing. Some things are going ON SALE and some things will be going up (hint: the 5x7s will be going up and the 8x10s will be going down).  I'm really sorry for the increase-- but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. The first day of Spring, Friday March 20th, is when this change will go into affect. So, if there are 5x7s that you have not ordered-- better let us know soon!



The precious boy in these images is J. Hogan.  He is such a cutie and I have so much fun with him everytime he comes in for a session.  His mommy Dana is so sweet and easy to work with as well!  



Hmmm.... color or BW? I just couldn't decide. To me, these are two totally different pictures of one totally adorable little boy. (sorry these are a little grainy... it's only because they are WEB-pics).

1 comment:

Dana and Cindy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!! I can't wait until Monday. Oh wait, you have a houseful of sick people, maybe I can wait.

I like the BW best.