Monday, March 2, 2009

First Annual Easter Egg Hunt on the Lawn


Thanks to Emmie and Papa (my sweetest frienlaws who live across the street) for letting Olivia have a spend-the-night-party this weekend. She came home so excited about the Easter Treats they made….

We are already planning the First Annual Easter Egg Hunt on the Lawn at their house… so they were trying out some fun recipes… We’re looking at doing it Saturday April 11th… the day before Easter… Check back soon for more information about that SUPER EXCITING EVENT FOR THE KIDDOS! Some eggs will have Certificates for a Free Portrait Session in them! You won’t want to miss it!

And as for Lent… we are excited about our decisions!! I’m cutting out PORK, ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS, and FRIED FOODS. I had thought about not posting on here since Lent is a sort of fast and being raised COG, we didn’t tell anyone when we fasted… but I wanted to let you know so that I’m accountable to you.  And if any of you want to share what you’ve decided to give up during Lent, I’d love to hear about it!!

No comments: