
Well, today my sweet grandparents celebrated their 59th year of marriage!
Congrats to two amazing people whom i love soooo dearly! I wish you guys were feeling 100% here lately!! I'm sorry I'm not in Atlanta still to get to see you more. Wish i could come over tomorrow for coffee and blackberries with my Grandmother, and then I'd run over to the shop (Gentle Sales Screen Print) and help Granddaddy with a few t-shirts.
And speaking of LOVE.. guess who i love?! Brian. :) Guess how long I've loved Brian? 4,197 days! Our wedding anniversary is October 6th and the flower girls in our wedding were the Borst twins who are often over playing at our house.
Well, it just so happens that they are 12 now, and so, do the math, they were 4 in our wedding.
And it just so happens that Olivia is 4, too.
So, i thought, in honor of weddings and love and "just because" I'd photograph Olivia wearing a flower girl dress that was last worn on our wedding day. How special for sure. Thank you L and M for letting us borrow the dress. I can't wait until Juliana gets to wear it when she's a big girl.
I was reminding Olivia that she was the little girl that I'd always wanted... and it made her smile.
I'll post more of these later... going to spend time with my hubby.
night!
carrie



No comments:
Post a Comment