Check out this beautiful, blue-eyed baby boy!! What a cutie! And you'll see where he gets it, too!!

Yep!! From his Mama!! This baby boy is truly loved and you can tell. What a good boy he was during this whole session. Thanks, Shelly!! You're going to LOVE these memories!!
The Essenburg family made photographing family sessions seem like a breeze!! They were all so well-mannered and kind and photogenic!! No one even blinked!! I can't wait to share more of their session with you!! We even got some great shots with everyone AND the 2 dogs!!
Thanks to Mountain Meadows for a FABULOUSLY fun session today!! We did new staff photos for everyone, group shots, couple shots, headshots, full-length shots, formals, casuals, THE WORKS!! and HAD A BLAST!! They were a GREAT group of people and I'm excited that they let me in on updating their website photos!
And I'm about done editing the Mann's session... we had a GREAT time at their in-home shoot in Chattanooga... but don't think I'm going to finish tonight! :( I've gotta nurse my sickly sweetheart who's battling BAD allergies!! Has anyone tried that netti-pot thing? (pour saltwater down your nose sorta contraption?) Brian tried it tonight and I think he's worse off.... hmmm... didn't know if anyone had better results or if you get worse before you get better... ??
lots of love and hugs!!
carrie
ps- and good luck to ALEX who called from Atlanta tonight... he's wanting to get his biz off the ground and we talked a long time about what works and what doesn't... so GOOD LUCK, MAN! or BE BLESSED, i should say!! I'm more than happy to help. :)





1 comment:
I have used a Neti Pot, and it does help, but I have found that if I don't have the right temperature or salt to water ratio, then it does seem to make it worse. It can be quite refreshing to allergy sufferers.
Post a Comment