Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ZOO DAY! Day off! Family portrait by Tiffany!

HI!
WELL, IF YOU CHECKED MY FACEBOOK TODAY, YOU'D SEE THE ALMOST HOURLY PLAY-BY-PLAY OF MY DAY OFF. (talk about randumb) I had a really fun day with my girls and my sister-in-law Shelby and her son Isaac at the Chattanooga Zoo. Thanks for Gloria she reminded me of the Wednesday $1 special!! However, Shelby is a member of the National Zoo in DC and so we all got in for FREE!!
So we spent our bucks riding the merry-go-round.
Afterwards we all sacked out (thanks to gummies and cookies on the way home that kept everyone from the mama-cheating car-nap).
Then, we ate at BEEF O BRADYS (mmmm!) and then headed home for the semi-annual Workman Family Portrait! THANKFULLY I've got an amazing assistant, Tiffany, who can take our photos for us and I have complete confidence in her skillz! I can't wait to see the pictures!

So, no work today... but I can't leave you without a few photos... :)


These three beauties are Mrs. Muths' grandchildren... and let me tell ya, these girls were so cool to be around! Margie Muths is an extraordinary interior designer and i've learned so much from her!


The super-photogenic Blackwell children... (Amy and Doug! We still need to do dinner!)


And lastly a shout out to two of my homegirls... Kathy and Mindy.... so sorry that i work too much to ever see you guys :(
(this pic is of Kathy holding baby Ava Wenger--before there was a baby Spencer!)

ok- going to bed friends... have a great night...
I've got 5 sessions between now and Friday night so I need to hit the hay!

love,carrie

No comments: