Monday, July 20, 2009

CONGRATS to LAURA and BEN and NEWBORN BABY KATIE!


Laura is a dear friend of our family and she married her sweetheart, Ben, on Saturday in a beautiful ceremony! She has been helping me with the girls for 2 summers now and we all love her lots!
Here are a few of her Bridal Session photos... that we couldn't share until now!!







COME SEE US, LAURA!!! We miss you already!!

In other news... (ha) the girls and I headed down to Chattanooga tonight to see the new IMAX Safari Adventure 3D show with Sissy and Andrew Fig. What a COOL movie that was!!! WOW! Then we met up with Brian for dinner. We pretended we were all on Big Love. (ha again) It was a fun evening. (see FB pics!!)

OH!! and did you hear!!? JENNY CARD had her BABY!!! Can't believe it!! she was just here doing pregnancy photos last week and BOOM! Katie came early!!! I can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl!!! (just quickly grabbed 2 photos from her session)


Well, going to bed... tomorrow's schedule is crazy!!
Appointments at 10:45, 2:15, 3:30, and 7:30!

And if you've emailed me this week wanting a session time- and I've not gotten back to you, I PROMISE WE WILL! We have had a few problems with our emails not going through- so if you've emailed us and not gotten a response within 2-3 days, let me know ASAP!! That's not ever supposed to happen.

Night!
carrie

No comments: