(Jenny was my BFF in highschool and her little sister is Marci... so she's sorta like my little sister, too.)


The next picture is a picture of my daughter, Olivia, taking a self-portrait with friends with her very own camera... she insisted that if I was taking pictures at the wedding, she was, too. LMLD. :) Oh, and those are Jenny's cute little girls...
Here's Marci and Justin... the happy couple...
One more picture of Ellie & McRae... my little "neices"...
And wanna take a guess who's busting out a move on the dance floor??? (yep- that's Liv)
***to see more of their wedding pics, see info below***
OK- These next SNEAK PEAKS are of E & Z Brooks... Amazing family!
This picture I had to DIG to find!! It was back when I was shooting FILM and I'd developed/printed this pictures in Johnny Hughes' dark room years ago! But still, E & Z were beautiful then just like they are now--both inside and out. OH! And Happy 14th Birthday, Miss E!!!
Thanks, Kevin and Kim for letting me photograph your family pictures... I'll get the rest of these to you soon! (VOTE KEVIN BROOKS!)
Ok- that's all for now, my bloggy friends!! The girls and I are heading to CHARLOTTE tomorrow for a few days of relaxation before school starts!!
Love to all and CONGRATS to Marci&Justin!
Carrie
To see more of their wedding pictures:
www.collages.net
username: MJWedding
password: 10872














No comments:
Post a Comment