Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THANK YOU to my AWESOME family Session and to my AWESOME SHADOW FRIEND!


HI! Tonight was so much fun!! The McPherson family was just amazing... Robin even brought an old chandelier that was her mom's to add to our session tonight and I loved LOVED it!!! Anything that's unexpected... i feel like saying here "everyone is doing it!" hahaha.. but it's true... There are so many trends in photography! So if you've got a fun idea for your upcoming session, feel free to throw it at me!! I'm sure we can make it happen!!!

Well, it's 1am now.. and I've had a great day... but it's time to TURN IN for the night!

Thanks to SISSY for a FABULOUS SHADOW session tonight... girl, you ROCK!!
Talk about helpful throughout the entire session!! WOW! She changed diapers, ran and got clothes out of the car, danced to make baby smile, and held HEAVY chandeliers!!!

Love you all... NIGHTY NIGHT!

carrie

1 comment:

Sissy Figlestahler said...

And I loved every minute of it! Can't wait to see the editing!