
I always let you in on my portrait sessions, but I bet you don't know that there are many other reasons why I have no social life! hahaa Don't get me wrong-- i LOVE my job-- but it does keep me HOPIN' non-stop twenty-fow-seven!
Let's see... what are some of the non-portrait things I do (and that if you need you can contact me for!)
Down in Atlanta, they are doing the play Beauty and the Beast! I'm doing the color-separation artwork for the T-shirts. IF you are a color-separation KING or QUEEN and would like to help me with my non-stop workflow in this category- please contact me! (yes- this would be a paying "gig" ha) but I could use a little help!
Graphic Design & Layout also keeps me busy!
Website Updates for Businesses: need new photos of your place of business?
(i just had to add this pic... Luanne, your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!)
I also photograph THINGS (as opposed to people).. and in this case, Famous Sculptor Josh Coleman's works of art! (photographing THESE pieces REALLY made me love my job!) His work is AMAZING!
So, now when you think of Carrie Workman Photography, don't just think of portraits!
We keep busy with all sorta of fun projects both around town and around the southeast!
I've got 2 FUN sessions tomorrow... thankfully the rain tonight allowed me and Brian to go on a SUPER fun date to see Harry Potter...
night all-
And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to JONATHAN AND TIFFANY!! 2 years you guys!!!! CONGRATS!!!
(my wonderful assistant Tiffany and her hubby of 2 years, Jonathan--love you both!)




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment