Friday, July 17, 2009

Sexy Woman Friday #2: STACEY

31 weeks and lookin' HOT girl!!
This is Stacey and she's doing our WEEKLY BELLY BABY sessions and I'm SO excited!




What is with these tiny girls and their baby bellies?! Come someone get over here and represent the real peeps!? I'm about to post MY pregnancy pictures!!

OK- here is WEEK 32





LOVED this top and piggy tails!!

Last night we photographed her and her baby daddy and i can't wait to show you those!
(thanks, Nate, for the wardrobe changes.. hahhaa)

OK- I'm off to bed...
Tomorrow is going to be a GREAT day!! Wedding, Birthday Party, and then SURPRISE!
(well, it'll be a surprise for my girls...)

Love,carrie


2 comments:

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

I LOVE these pics of Stacey... she looks absolutely adorable. And I love the ones of your Olivia with the strawberry. So cute.

Jenn said...

I love the pics of Stacey! She is gorgeous anyway, but this is just too cute!!!!!! Can't wait to see Baby Tucker!!!!!!!