Friday, July 10, 2009

Sexy Women Friday! (and cutie twins in the house!!!)


Shhh.... here's a SNEAK PEAK at some upcoming bridals!!!


and here's the oh-so-glamorous Kelly again... a few weeks further along and still looking like a million bucks!



and yes.... this girl is about to give birth... um, I'm about to go and photoshop in a belly on her!


And of course it wouldn't be SWF without a few more of Courtney's Fashion Shoot!


Thanks to COLLEEN for a fabulous in-home shoot this morning/afternoon with the girls... E and A have been so much fun to see grow up! Today we did their 4 year old pictures... and we did their first session when they were 3 months old! That's so hard to believe!

OK- and although NOT in the SWF category (although their mama is!!!) I had to stroll down memory lane and scourer my OLDEST files for a few of these little twins' photos...
I found 6 months I think!


And here they are a little bit older...


And here they are TODAY!!


Adorable in EVERY way...!!!


Most amazing playhouse/room! LOVE it!!!

And lastly, a shout out to KEVIN BROOKS and fam for a great session tonight!!! Thank you for doing an AMAZING JOB representing us, Kevin!!! You make us totally proud!!!!

NIGHT EVERYBODY!

love,carrie

No comments: