Monday, July 6, 2009

Atlanta Fashion Shoot turned Magazine Covers!





Today was a work day for sure! I've put in about 9 hours so far! Thankfully, I had two of my fave little friends here to watch my daughters. Actually, the Borst twins were the flower girls in our wedding and now they are big girls (12!) and are wonderful "mother's helpers" for me while I'm working on computer stuff or sessions in my home/barn/studio.
I've been working on that fun Atlanta fashion shoot... and I'll sneak you another fun peak at this fun session. I'm having the most fun with these images!


Have a wonderful evening my bloggy friends... I'm going to go snuggle with my SWEETEST HUBBY EVER! He's folded ALL the laundry (and that's after he washed it), and he's done all the dishes, and he's put the kiddos to bed... I'm overly blessed. Thanks, Honey!

love,carrie

ps- tiffany! I hope you're feeling better... I'm sorry you're sick. And Carly, I'm sorry your car is out of commission... :(

4 comments:

carlybish said...

Thanks, Carrie. I was super bummed I couldn't come over today... :( God's gonna work it all out. I know it.

tiffany zajas said...

You're amazing...as always. Love the images! Definitely worthy of any magazine cover.

Thanks for the well-wishes. Finally beginning to feel better -- Praise the Lord! :) Love you!

Ryan said...

Point of confusion... Are these actual magazine covers you shot? Or did you edit them to look like covers?

Clip and Bevel Graphic Designers said...

Ryan, just edited.. :) thanks for asking!