I've had a great couple of days with 4 totally fun photo sessions! Yesterday Kim brought her two precious miracles over and i just fell in love with them... Here's a sneak peak at baby H&H.
and then I got to spend time with the Patterson family and baby Emily! (remember her from last week?! Rained out session?) Well, here she is with her daddy and he's going to have his work cut out for him for sure!! She is so beautiful!
And then today I had a BLAST photographing Jenny's pregnancy pictures... she has the MOST AMAZING wardrobe ever!! We had so much fun!! She was willing to do about anything! Thanks, Jenny for working up a sweat with us!! I know it was hot out there!
(those pictures are still on a card needing to be downloaded- but I'm thinking it will be perfect for SWF-sexy woman friday- post!)
And then this evening, The Tuckers came over for their belly pics of soon-coming Baby Layla! My girls are so excited to meet her! This session's sneak peak will have to be tomorrow, too! Mate&Daisy (as my kids call them) are in love with each other and were not afraid to show it! hehehe... so we'll save that for tomorrow, too!
And since we're talking about all of these pregnancy sessions, I'm in the mood for another baby picture to share with you. Here's a favorite picture of new mama, Lindsey and baby Tristan. HOW SWEET are they?! LOVE IT!
TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!! I'm going to play in the water with my girls. Sounds great.
RIGHT JULES?!
:) thanks for making me smile and laugh all evening...
night-
carrie




No comments:
Post a Comment