Well, it's that time of the night again... updating the ol' bloggerooni :)
So, this week has been a little different since Olivia's been at Culture Camp all week. What a great experience right here in Cleveland over at the Museum at 5 points! She's having a blast! But me and Juliana have been having fun, too!! We've enjoyed spending the mornings together every day this week and I've not scheduled any sessions or invited over any babysitters so that she and i can just be together. And ain't God good?! It's been sprinkling all week.. making pictures not totally ideal for sitting in the grass... so I've been able to enjoy Jules and not think, "GOSH- I'm missing a perfect day to be shooting!!" I thank Him for the little things...
Well, today I've been finishing up edits to the Andrews' baby photos, and this evening I've been working on the Mann's photos... so thank you to all you patient mamas out there who are wondering where your pictures are! (LAURA!!!! HAHAHA) It's usually 4-6 weeks to see your images... however, i've been working into the weeee hours of the morning to cut down on those times :) Please, please, save your applause until the end of this post... (ha)
OK- here are some fun images to show you tonight:
And here's another Sneak Peak at the Essenburg family shoot... love this one!
Nothing like a little girl and her puppy... awwwwwe...!
The older sibblings and dad... what a beautiful family...
And check out these folks!!! Who do ya think THEY are?! Yep! My Mom and Dad!
Can't wait to see you guys!
And since it's been a "Mom and Jules" week.. thought I'd leave you with a funny picture of Juliana smushing her nose on the glass... Silly Girl. I love her.
Night everyone!
love, Carrie
PS- i may be hiring another full-time position to help with sessions, office work, scheduling, booking, filing, etc. Must be organized and professional! If interested, email us at info@carrieworkman.com to submit your resume.








No comments:
Post a Comment